Sound Living - a One Day "Communiversity:
Come to Sound Living
October 25, 2014, Everett, WA
Website / Registration now open
WSU Snohomish County Extension Beach Watchers are proud to offer Sound Living each fall -- a community day of learning about the connections between the water, land and people of Snohomish County and the surrounding area. It is a day of inspiration and education, offering everyone who cares about Puget Sound a change to learn more about it, and to help attendees find their own way to be part of restoring and protecting Puget Sound for future generations.
Sound Living 2014 includes:
- keynote address " Port Gardner and Beyond: A Place Across Centuries and Cultures" by David Dilgard, Everett Public Library Historical Specialist.
- mingle / snack break and exhibit exploration break
- morning session with 6 different presentation choices
- lunch and more mingling
- first afternoon session with 6 presentation choices
- afternoon snack break
- second afternoon session with 6 presentation choices
- a fun raffle! -- select from 15 different options with items as delectable as restaurant gift certificates, tickets to local attactions and themed baskets.
There is a fee to attend! Registration is $30 per person. Active students, teachers and military service members receive a discount at $20 per person.. You can purchase lunch (8.00) or bring your own. Registration is capped at 200, so sign up early.
Sound Living 2014 is brought to you by the efforts of WSU Snohomish County Extension Beach Watchers and sponsorship by Puget Sound Partnership Donations or in-kind support are also provided by Sno-Isle Food Coop and Cascade Ice.
Secondary content using h2 tag.
item of interest