Talks by Beach Watchers
Beach Watchers love to share their knowledge and enthusiasm across a wide variety of environmental topics. Please invite us to come present at your community organization. Some of the topics that have been presented in the past are...
- What is WSU Beach Watcher?
- What is happening on your beaches this summer
- What is that Bloomin' Algae; Red Tide & Harmful Algae Blooms
- Critters and Crawling Things; A slideshow of what is living on your shoreline
- Myths of Crows and Ravens
This is by no means a comprehensive list and we will be happy to present on a number of topics that may be of interest to your group, just give us a call (360)679-7391.